Live a life of joy, calm & ease.
Welcome to Go Mindful Counseling, where we practice compassionate and effective Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in Boulder, Colorado. If you are searching for anxiety therapy that combines evidence-based techniques with mindfulness and meditation, you’ve come to the right place.
Understanding the challenges that mental health struggles can bring into your life, my therapeutic approach is firmly rooted in CBT, acknowledging the interconnected nature of our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
Together, we will uncover negative thinking and behavior patterns that contribute to distressing thoughts and replace them with healthier, more beneficial ones that promote overall well-being. I believe in fostering an ongoing support system with results-driven communication and personalized assignments in between sessions to ensure you achieve the best possible outcomes.
I work with individuals of all ages, ranging from adolescents (age 11 and up) to adults and seniors. My goal is to empower you with the tools and strategies to manage negative thoughts, stress, anxiety, and more.
Searching for an Anxiety Therapist? 10 Ways Go Mindful Counseling Can Help You During Anxiety Treatment
1. Teach you how to stop ruminating and obsessive thoughts.
2. Show you how to create and maintain new positive thoughts.
3. Encourage positive and effective behavioral changes.
4. Provide proven mental exercises to stop anxiety in its tracks.
5. Incorporate mindfulness.
6. Coach you in establishing an effective and consistent meditation practice.
7. Guide you in changing negative self-talk and stop painful auto-thoughts.
8. Demonstrate how to increase self-love and transmute self-loathing.
9. Give you exercises to help stay within the present moment.
10. Utilization of breath work.
Start Anxiety Treatment in Boulder, CO
Whether you grapple with general anxiety or specific anxiety disorders like panic attacks, social anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive disorder, I am here to help you regain control over your life. Anxiety is an exhausting disorder that’s hard to combat alone. When anxiety consumes you, it’s often your inner fears and insecurities leading the way. Learning to spot this and develop healthy coping mechanisms can remove the power anxiety has over you and shift control back to your empowered, rational self.
I am available for weekly individual counseling sessions that utilize cognitive-behavioral therapy combined with mindfulness & meditation. This combination has been studied and proven to be the most effective for relieving stress and destructive emotions dramatically reducing anxiety, depression, shame, and anger.
You will gain tools and strategies that will protect you from anxiety, depression, shame, and anger throughout life. Become your own therapist. Set and meet goals and feel thoroughly supported as we journey together. Sessions are available via online video, phone, and in-person.
- Dramatic drops in anxiety, depression, shame, and anger
- Success in reaching individualized goals
- Feeling deeply supported
- Reduced stress
- Increased joy
- Learning tools for future challenges
90-day Mindful Rational Living Program
I teach clients how to transform painful thinking loops and negative self-talk into states of joy, calm, and ease. This program’s power comes from its multifaceted approach.
The focus is on 100% responsibility and growth is measured daily. Upon completion, there will be a new and healthy way of looking at life:
- Dramatic drops in anxiety, depression, guilt, shame, and anger.
- Increased skills and confidence in breaking long-held habit patterns.
- A sense of personal responsibility and empowerment.
All modalities are scientifically proven to have the highest efficacy rates in creating positive changes in your life. This approach focuses on behavior change, transformation, self-empowerment, and goal setting
Go Mindful Counseling
I would be honored to join you on your journey to a fuller, richer life imbued with joy, calm, and ease. It is possible. I offer therapy in the privacy of your home via online video, in-person, and phone. Fill out the form below to schedule a free 20 minute consultation.